• Prepare balance sheets, profit and loss statements and other financial reports.
• Responsibilities also include analyzing trends, costs, revenues, financial
• commitments and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses.
• Reports organization's finances to management and offers suggestions about resource utilization, tax strategies and assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
• Prepare asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
• Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports
• Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
• Verify, allocate, post and reconcile transactions
• Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
• Analyze financial information and summarise financial status
• Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
• Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process
• Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
• Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
• Support month-end and year-end close process
• Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
• Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles
• Experience with creating financial statements
• Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
• Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills