Bachelor's degree in architecture, 10 years work experience in specialization, and practical experience in OMAN not less than 3 years in dealing with other government agencies, and attach the following:
• Copy of the university degree in grades of school years shall be certified.
• The names of the companies and consulting institutions with a brief description of those companies that worked the engineer and the dates of direct and leave work during the years of experience with clarification of the reason for leaving the work with a letter of recommendation from the company.
• Certificates and documents confirming his work and efficiency during the work period.
• Details and tasks of the Engineer during the period of his work with each company or institution to match those tasks with the tasks listed within the scope of work for the tender.
• The type of work assigned to the Engineer (internal) work or work outside the office as follow-up with the concerned authorities to complete the work.
• The most important exhibitions, architectural competitions and conferences that the Engineer participated in through his architectural works.
• Models and details of the projects he designed (type of project - design idea - land area - project cost).
• Models and names of the large projects that the engineer designed and supervised, follow-up implementation, project management, study movement, work progress and review the causes of delays and ways to address them so as not to affect the dates proposed for the completion and operation of the project.
• List of most existing projects that have been completed.
• Present in detail as the specific examples of the most important problems and challenges encountered during the design phase of a particular project and take the approvals required from the concerned parties with how to solve the problems and attitudes encountered during the work and how to find appropriate solutions with the ability to negotiate and persuasion.