• Daily management and administration of the media and public relations team.
• Consist delivery of media/PR strategic, advice and tactical services to relevant Bank’s departments in accordance with the Engagement and Bank’s strategies.
• Proactive identification of opportunities to promote Bank’s voice in the media landscape.
• Corporate social responsibilities research and developments.
• All other activities with the scope of the department objectives assigned for time to time.
• To effectively manage and administer the strategic operations of the corporate communications team.
• Ensuring effective Capacity Planning and Budget Administration as well as developing and implementation new reporting protocols.
• To establish a clear and consistent view as to organizational demands and requirements from Media and PR, and to develop annual plans accordingly.
• To deliver media/PR strategic, advice and technical services to relevant Bank department in accordance with the Engagement and Bank Strategies.
• To proactively identify opportunities and promote Bank’s voice in the media landscape.
• To establish powerful relationships with key external stakeholders including, journalists, broadcasters and producers, digital and publishers.
• To establish powerful relationships with key internal stakeholders – including CEO office, Deputy CEO office, Advocacy/ Compliance, Marketing and Engagement program leaders, and senior Media and Communications colleagues.
• Provide effective and immediate support to Bank’s Emergency responses through both consumer and news media.
• Actively protect Bank’s brand and reputation through assessment of activity both in Bank and in the field, as well as the delivery of the mitigation strategies.