Duties & Responsibilities :
• Design and build mobile applications for Android/ iOS platform.
• Fully responsible for mobile app development in the team.
• Collaborate with the IT functional and technical teams to design, develop, customize and integrate mobile application with other internal/external applications and databases.
• Build and publish applications in apple and google stores
• Implement new mobile technologies to maximize application quality and performance.
• Develop intuitive and user friendly cross platform applications for mobile/tablet devices.
• Rapidly build prototypes/simulations from mockups that can be directly implemented.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
• A recognized Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or any similar.
• 3 years of related experience.
• Solid experience in development native and hybrid mobile application for Android/ iOS platform.
• Knowledge of full mobile development life cycle.
• Solid knowledge in UI and UX experience; Basic knowledge of integration with APIs and Web services; SQL and how to query an SQL database.
• Experience with industry standard QA and QC procedures.
• Experience working with object oriented software development methodologies across the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, in Arabic / English.