Position: Executive – Channel Management & Advertisement Solutions
Job Location: Salalah, Oman
Contract Duration: 1 year and can be extended based on the client request
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OPERATIONAL:
• Create designs for all digital channels and social media, Media platforms/internal portals/internal communications.
• Accountable for all deigning concepts and branding ideas to increase brand awareness.
• Collaborates across functions and silos to deliver an effective channel management strategy and to meet the business objectives at the lowest possible cost.
• Responsible for development and management of Editorial calendar and organization workflows.
• Responsible for measurement and optimization of the programs on a regular and ongoing basis.
• Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
• Develops relationships and structures partnerships with channel partners.
• Generate monthly reports on our marketing campaign’s performance.
• Partner with advertising and media specialists to increase marketing results.
• Perform other assigned duties assigned by Reporting Manager.
SPECIAL SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
• Good understanding & knowledge of 360 degrees marketing including Marketing and Brand Positioning strategies, brand identity, Exhibitions & events, promotional tools – press ads/brochures/annual reports, printing, media, online marketing, creative appreciation.
• Innovative thinker with a problem solving approach and ability to understand the needs of various stakeholders.
• Should be able to interact with the senior most levels and inspire trust amongst all external and internal customers.
• Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement. Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Graduate in Business Administration (Bachelor Degree) with one year experience.