EXECUTIVE – DIGITAL MARKETING & BRANDING
Job Location: Salalah, Oman
Contract Duration: 1 year and can be extended based on the client request
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OPERATIONAL:
• Create and Manage all digital channels and social media policies, content and strategies to increase brand presence and for stakeholders receive right information at right time.
• Drive brand Strategies and programs to maximise brand equity of company.
• Conceptualizing, and managing the implementation of internal events to enhance employee’s engagement and brand awareness and Conceive, evolve and implement participation in exhibitions and events for the company's internationally that are effective for Customer Satisfaction and Experience.
• Manage the PR/Corp communications for company including conceptualizing and drafting of press releases, conducting of interviews with senior management and ensuring prompt and good coverage in the local media.
• Ensure effective cost/budget management when implementing each facet of 360 degrees Marketing & Communications
• Endorses and facilitates effective internal & external communications to support business and safeguard companies reputation
• Co-ordinate and manage External Affairs challenges, Business Issues, Media Relations, External Relations, Corporate Communications, Crisis Media Management, Social Investment, Translation and other service.
• Develop a website/Mobile App traffic plan and create goals and benchmarks to meet.
• Responsible for content management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including email / newsletter distribution. Must understand the best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why.
• Optimize website and social media channels for SEO as well as usability.
• Analyze key metrics that unit of website traffic, twitter and Instagram.
• Prepare executive presentations on the program approaches and results and present the same to key stakeholders
• Perform other assigned duties assigned by Reporting Manager.
SPECIAL SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
• Good understanding & knowledge of 360 degrees marketing including Marketing and Brand Positioning strategies, brand identity, Exhibitions & events, promotional tools – press ads/brochures/annual reports, printing, media, online marketing, creative appreciation
• Ability to lead a team and make a difference in each of the above mentioned elements of marketing & communication.
• Innovative thinker with a problem solving approach and ability to understand the needs of various stakeholders
• Should be able to interact with the senior most levels and inspire trust amongst all external and internal customers.
• Editorial requirements include high SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement. Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
• Apply latest digital marketing methods and measure AVE and sentiments.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Graduate in Business Administration (Bachelor Degree) with one year experience.