Responsible for ensuring that Oman and its subsidiaries operates according to the standard procedures and adheres to all compliance. Manages an effective internal audit system including planning and execution of periodic financial and management audits
1. Extensive knowledge and skill in applying internal auditing and accounting principles and practices, and management principles and preferred business practices.
2. Extensive knowledge and skills in financial reporting, management information systems, and other managerial functions and International Accounting and Auditing Standards.
3. Knowledge in technical matters in the manufacturing industry is preferred.
4. High proficiency in English for reading the writing and speaking. Proficiency in Arabic is preferred
5. Knowledge of internal audit standards
1. Professional accounting qualification such as certification as CIA or equivalent, FCA, FCCA, CPA
At least 12-15 years of experience in auditing, accounting, business analysis, or program evaluation, including 5 – 7 years in a senior managerial or similar position responsible for audit, taxation and other project management and consulting activities.