• To lead the strategic development and implementation of Corporate Communications activities.
• Responsible for the full range of external communication activities, regional PR activities execution and local PR initiatives coordination.
• Supporting business units in fulfilling of the marketing objectives, activities and tasks.
• It is this person’s responsibility to manage and develop the Corporate Communications team, to guide the business units into the banks branding and strategic goals and to make sure that locally developed programs meet the company’s strategy.
• Develops strategies and programs to support the local PR activities in cooperation with the business units and Support Teams.
Manages, creates and implements corporate communications and public relations strategies, plans, messages, and press materials in support of Bank’s role in the Sultanate.
• Develops a strategic Communication umbrella on the basis of the communication goals as well as the needs of business units.
• Coordinates communication plans with business units and makes sure they are in-line with corporate strategic goals and desired market position for key products and corporate strategies.
• Presents and maintains a positive public image of Bank. This includes implementing product launches, working with strategic partners, and assisting executives with public speaking engagements.
Closely aligns with global and regional Corporate Communications, Social Media, Internal Communications, and Digital Marketing.
• Leads the development and implementation of corporate communication strategies, campaigns and plans within the Sultanate.
• Develops and drives concepts, plans, events and operational measures to support business units.
• Manages, leads and develops the Communications Team. Makes sure that the team has all tools, knowledge, budget and abilities to successfully launch products and campaigns on local level in alignment with local needs.
• Analyses and measures the communication results and reports regularly to the CEO.
• Supports internal communications function.
• Handle all branding requirements and manage the brand image of the bank