Duties and Responsibilities
• Designs and implements information systems that optimize organizational efficiency.
• Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
• Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing the documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts…rtc.
• Managing the Labor Management System along with other related features and work to enhance the processes for the Roster as per Labor Law.
• Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
• Working with the DB team to ensure information relevant to the business development process is available and shared efficiently & effectively within the company.
• Developing & enhancing internal systems for communication.
• Maintaining a company database of projects, proposal texts, consultants and partners.
• Develop and maintain employee incentive systems including but not limited to monetary bonuses, productivity awards, etc.
• Analyze and design employee information dashboard systems to aid in information sharing.
• Seek and design initiatives that improve database health via the utilization of new technologies and software.
• Actively contribute to team morale and continuous improvement to the terminal
• Established a detailed database management process.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1. Education: Requires a college degree in computer science or related discipline.
2. Experience: Requires 3+ years of general application & development management experience, preferably Requires in-depth knowledge of PHP & DOT NET development languages or related business systems experience in mid to large-sized private organizations.
3. Specialized Knowledge:
a. Requires a complete and thorough understanding of database management as it relates specifically to financial, logistics management, web development, Portal & BI systems.
b. Requires in-depth knowledge of PHP & DOT NET development languages.
c. Requires demonstrated knowledge of PC hardware and software systems.
d. Requires demonstrated ability and knowledge to troubleshoot a wide variety of database management problems as they arise in the workplace.
a. Prefer certifications in Windows and business development Certified.
b. Must have the ability to solve problems of high complexity.
c. Must be multi-task oriented with proven ability to manage several active projects simultaneously.
d. Must be thoroughly familiar with Windows Operating systems and Office software.
e. Must be detail-oriented with a high degree of accuracy.
f. Due to access to company sensitive information, one must be able to maintain confidentiality and act with discretion.
g. Must be able to anticipate internal client needs and maintain good working relationships with users and management.
h. Requires proficiency in various software applications and programs.
i. Requires the ability to communicate in English, both verbally and written. Arabic language skills helpful, especially in training others.
j. Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
k. Requires performance tuning expertise.
l. Requires some data modeling experience.
5. Equipment and Applications:
a. Must be able to use a desktop or laptop computer with complete proficiency.