Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for working with business users to manage the business requirements development process for business strategies, translate the business requirements into the application and operational requirements and ensure that the developed functionality meets the business requirements.
• identify and mitigate risks and resolve issues, act as an interface between the business users and technical and support teams.
• Assist in the creation of test scenarios, test scripts and test data, work with the technical team to understand and troubleshoot technical problems.
• Work with the business users to validate that the developed software meets the business requirements.
• Ensure a smooth deployment, adoption, and operation of the solution.
• Evaluate the impact of any requested changes, and assist the Project Manager to manage the change control process.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• A recognized Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or similar.
• 3 years’ experience in business analysis and application solution implementation in a professional consulting or end-user environment.
• Experience with ERP, CRM or software implementations would add value.
• Completed full software development life cycle (SDLC) with previous development experience. Competent in the use of Microsoft Office suite, Microsoft Visio or similar flowcharting tool.