To carry out repair & maintenance , shutdown/turnaround and troubleshooting activities of electrical equipment , machines, industrial electrical package system instruments and electronic features in , electrical substations ,power generation and distribution network in company Process area , Storage ,loading terminals and buildings in line with safety operations and maintenance principles to guarantee the smooth functioning of the production facility for field operation work adhering strictly to electrical manuals, code, power tools, diagrams and other stipulations by utilizing hand tools, power tools, test and electrical equipment. Update and maintain all documents related Electrical equipment and systems.
Will be in charge of maintaining schedules and performing of switchgear, AC/DCUPS, VFD’s system, troubleshooting of power generation including protection relays and motor/controls.
To Identify and mitigate/eliminate the root cause and rectification of major and repetitive failures.
• Minimum Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
• Minimum of CEP Authorization (Competent Electrical Person certification from any reputed Oil/Gas industries)
• Minimum 5 years work experience for Bachelor Electrical engineer with minimum 3 years in relevant experience of electrical maintenance in continuous process plants preferably in LPG /LNG/Refinery/ Petrochemical/ Oil & Gas sectors and power plants.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience handling Computerize Maintenance Management System (CMMS) module, Reliability Centered Management and specifically SAP PM. & MM module.
Key responsibilities are NOT limited to following:
• Key responsibilities are NOT limited to following :
• Report to Sr. Electrical engineer on daily basis. Receive instructions and update status of Electrical maintenance and other activities related to Electrical section.
• Assist, Senior Electrical Engineer and Electrical engineers on Electrical maintenance, planning, scheduling, reporting, documentations and other activities like preparation of service contract for electrical equipment’s, Technical Evaluations and budgeting. Handle the responsibilities of Superior (immediate Supervisor) as and when delegated.
• Collect and analyze maintenance related data, prepare reports for Head of Electrical.
• Liaise with Operation, HSE and other maintenance sections to discuss day today’s issues and resolve.
• Perform duty as Head of electrical and control person. Also to asses electrical persons to certify for the different authorization levels.
• Conduct scheduled preventative maintenance for every equipment in respective facility.
• Perform preventative maintenance and predictive maintenance for the electrical parts of equipment across Plant and building in COMPANY facilities. Inspect periodically electrical equipment to assure it is operating correctly.
• Ensure to resolve and rectify problems correctly prior to breakdowns occurrence.
• Verification of installed wiring of power supply and conduct newly installed equipment and machines and ensures work facility fulfills all required safety and environmental needs.
• Involve in audits of supply inventories along with bench stock to assure usage is constant with programmed work activities.
• Carryout minor programming modifications In PMS, HVAC and Synchrony-power sharing control PLCs and DCS.
• Inspect new electrical spare parts of equipment which are procured to be stored as stock items in the warehouse
• Maintain & update equipment data & documents for electrical equipment and machines and review on every modifications.
• Attain detailed information of OSHA Lock out Tag out Process and capability to record all internal paperwork.
• Involve in installation of new equipment and modify existing equipment during minor modifications.
• Conduct and support for equipment changeovers and start-ups.
• Inspect new Electrical spare parts of equipment which are procured to be stored as stock items in the warehouse.
• Carry out Troubleshooting, Inspection and repair of the electrical parts of owned facilities and Plant equipment such as Motors, Generators, Transformers, MV/LV switchgears, Protection relays, VFDs, UPS, Battery Chargers, Power
• Management System, EOT cranes, HVAC systems, F&G system, Cathodic Protection system, lighting systems and CCTV/PA radio systems.
• Implement repair services for break downs and emergencies for Plant and owned facilities as guided by the Head of Section.
• Involve in Implementing reliability related projects to Improve the performance of electrical parts of equipment.
• Conduct/Participate in investigation of root cause of failures analysis of electrical parts of Plant equipment and owned facilities and Implement recommended solutions to avoid any un-planned equipment trips and Plant shutdowns.
• Carry out Protection Relay Tastings as per the schedule and as and when found necessary.
• Carry out review of Protection Relay coordination as necessary and suggest the Changes If required.
• Carry out control system modifications as necessitated.
• Coordinate Annual third party Oil Analysis of Transformer, Cathodic Protection Tests and assist HOS in implementing the recommendation.
• Carryout reconfiguration of VFDs, Fire and gas addressable devices/loops, CCTV cameras and system.
• Explore Alternative materials for equipment spares to achieve cost effectiveness.
• Carryout/Participate in JSA and Implement the Hazard mitigation methods.
• Participate in the Plant Health and Safety programs and ensure that all the Electrical maintenance activities are conducted as per the HSE policies and guidelines.