· Executes equipment maintenance programs for Mechanical Plant Systems and Equipment in accordance with established maintenance procedures, practices, standards, codes and approved level of competence
· Carries out routine equipment inspection/checks in accordance with approved checklists and maintenance schedules using the appropriate test equipment and techniques.
· Carries out Corrective and Preventative Maintenance as directed and in accordance with the required standards, codes and schedule within the approved level of competency
· Carries out installation tasks, under direction and in accordance with the required standards, codes and schedule within the approved level of competency
· Reports any equipment defects and abnormal conditions to the Maintenance Supervisor.
· Records equipment information electronically and manually to ensure an efficient and reliable source of historical and analytical data.
· Updates work order management system for approved maintenance activities.
· Executes turnaround jobs in accordance with the schedule.
· During the execution of the turnarounds jobs ensures that general HSE and Quality standards are followed.
· Ensures that excellent standards of housekeeping are observed on the Plant.
· Responsible for company assets handed over to him and operations of the facility whilst on duty.
· Responsible for maintaining a consistent line of communication with other Plant personnel on all matters related to maintenance field activities