• Is accountable for Contracting and Procurement activities as part of a team supporting categories and is required to have the hands-on skill set for drafting complex contracts and purchase orders (including terms and conditions, pricing sections, payment terms, scope of work, etc).
• To execute assigned sourcing activities including managing the 1-3 year demand plan, drafting strategies for Tender Board Approvals, leading the development of bid packages, management of the technical and commercial evaluation process, providing analysis of results, drafting recommendations for approval to the business and Tender Board, and implementing the contract award including purchase order placement (for lower level, non-strategic requisitions).
• Support contract negotiations to deliver best value and terms which protect the best interests of the business (involving Legal as appropriate).
• To provide post-award contract management and administration for assigned activity with the category including delivery queries, contracting variations and amendments contract reviews and supplier transitioning. Manage Contracts and Procurement activities for dispute resolution.
• To support the Category Leads/Managers (Central) and Category Delivery Leads/Manager (Regional), in planning coordination and all supplier management activities such as KPI tracking, PRMs, and other activities intended to drive better supplier performance.
• Ensure relevant due diligence processes are executed and appropriate approvals documented.
• To deliver value to internal stakeholders, partnering with them and working closely with the Category Delivery Leads/Managers in accordance with PSCM common processes to provide input to plans (CPP), deliver pre-award planned procurement activity for assigned sub categories including defining demand, conducting market analysis, raising requirement queries and gathering usage data.
• To comply with all ’s policies and procedures.
• Have hands-on knowledge of Contracts and Purchase Orders; how they are drafted including the ability to review and draft the legal terms and conditions, as well as using different pricing models for different contracting activities based on the scope of work risks.
• Define and coordinate key contracts and procurement process inputs to plan in support of Category and Business Plans, including development of scope of work provided by the Line, Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) view, market intelligence/trends, supplier selection activity (bid evaluation), commercial negotiation and contract execution.
• Work with relevant stakeholders to develop accurate forecasts for goods and services incorporating demand data into the Contracts and Procurement Plan (CPP) to support delivery to forecast requirements.
• Manage approach to supply market process, execute the RFP, and select supplier(s), put in place fit-for-purpose contracts that conform to P2P standards and P2P common process (P2Pcp).
• Ensuring compliance with mandatory process requirements including ABC Supplier checks and use of latest approved global terms and conditions. Additionally, support timely legal / business review and approval of proposed deviations to standard terms and conditions as applicable.
• Facilitate local/regional Supplier Management activities by working in close collaboration with CAMs ensuring appropriate governance structures for Supplier Management is in place including, KPIs, contract briefs, schedule of responsibilities, scheduled PRMs, and CIPs (Continuous Improvement Plans) / PIPs (Performance Improvement Plans) are actively managed as applicable.
• Support use of standard PSCM tools, systems and processes to ensure seamless effective operation of the P2P processes.
• Understand and comply with mandatory local requirements in the region to support regulatory compliance and cost recovery as applicable.
• Promote compliance with 's Code of Conduct and practice ethical business behaviour, using reasonable care to monitor suppliers and contractors working for to ensure they work in a manner consistent with the Code.
• Other activities as directed by Category Lead.
• Demonstrated ability to influence and collaborate with internal stakeholders across multiple disciplines, cultures and geographies, across organizational boundaries and levels within and with suppliers.
• Working knowledge of systems such as Ariba, SAP and software tools such as Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Access, etc.
Contract Duration - 6 Months