1. To ensure the provision of all contract activities to the requirements and satisfaction of the company
2. To ensure correct and on time completion of all administrative work.
3. To ensure that staff records are up to date and kept in accordance with company and statutory requirements.
4. To ensure that hygiene standards comply with company and statutory requirements.
5. To ensure effective security in all areas under his control.
6. To be aware of and respond the needs of his staff, including induction, monitoring performance, coaching and ensuring that appropriate training is effected.
7. To carry out On-the-Job Training as requested by the company.
8. To ensure that regular fire drills are held, evacuation procedures understood and effected.
9. To ensure that staff are correctly dressed at all times.
10. To manage subordinates complying with company and statutory procedures.
11. To practice and be seen to be practising good industrial relations.
12. To constantly be aware of the needs of the customer, continuously striving to create the right environment.
13. Manage the Contract within contractual terms and establish checks and internal control to ensure operations are conducted to maximum efficiency.
14. Visit all areas of the project regularly and hold meetings with key staff and Client Representatives and obtain a direct feedback on the scope of services on a regular basis.
15. Attend to all complaints and negative feedback immediately and maintain a record of the same.
16. Accept or raise minor change orders to contracts in consultation with Chief Operating Officer.
17. Efficiently monitor customer satisfaction and operations and implement strategies to enhance customer satisfaction.
18. Maintain all records, databases and generate statistics and prepare all operational reports related to the scope of work.