• The PTL will manage the Project operations team through the safe commissioning and, start-up of Phase 2 facilities
• Liaison with Contract Companies, Commissioning Teams, Project Teams and others requiring Control of Work measures to ensure safe and efficient execution.
• Lead the development of operational management systems (Locked valve register, HP/LP interface register, interlock control, operating procedures etc, in line with Phase 1.
Essential Experience and Job Requirements:
• Extensive experience as an Operations supervisor in an oil, gas, or petrochemical facility.
• Proven track record in setting expectations and delivering high standards of HSSE performance, specifically bringing an operations insight to project construction and commissioning activities.
• Expertise in daily operation of Control of Work Systems and procedures
• Experience of commissioning and start-up, including the Guidance On Certification (GOC) system.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to champion full participation in cross-function teams.
• Ability to engage and work with operations personnel, stakeholders and project contractors / suppliers.
Demonstrated ability to work in difficult and challenging environment.
• Experience as an Area Authority and Isolation Authority.
• Practiced in HSSE management, hazard evaluation and risk management.
• Experience an Operating Management System (OMS) as well as a maintenance planning and Activity Planning system.
• Aware of company integrity management and process safety requirements, including process control and protective systems.
• Experience of TEG Gas dehydration/hydrocarbon dewpoint conditioning Aero-derivative Gas Turbines, Gas turbo expanders, and Centrifugal and Reciprocating Gas Compressors.
• Experience of Onshore / Desert Operations
• Arabic speaking an advantage.