• Giving Product Presentation to every customer, client, end user, authorities.
• Meeting all existing customers, understanding their requirement, exploring ways to position company products.
• Finding more on new potential customers, understanding usage pattern, understanding technical specifications, holding discussions to position company as against existing suppliers.
• Must have an experience in selling Telecom passive material, which include fiber cables, fiber accessories and telecom ducts.
• Working on tender documents, RFQs. Preparing technical and commercial proposal, drafting terms and conditions, technical submission documents and strategizing overall participation.
• Meeting consultants for position company in relevant projects for Telecom, Ministries, Oil & Gas, Infrastructure.
• Create and implement sales and revenue collection plans.
• Identify and develop alternate streams of revenue generations including alliances, partnerships for end to end material offering and turnkey installations, training services wherever required.
• Telecom passive material, product specs, uses, applications, advantages and different options available
• Knowledge of Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon
• Making proposals, technical presentations, technical comparisons, cost comparisons.
• Ready to travel across Iraq and other Levant countries
• Energetic, self-driven, Good client interfacing skills
• Experience in Telecom Sales, preferable in Passive products like Cables, Ducts, Fiber accessories
• Knowing telecom contractors, consultants, client
• Extensive experience in Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon
• Conducting seminars, technical workshops, proposing customized solutions