• Deliver technically excellent Petrophysical interpretation
• Carry out an integrated petrophysical study
• Run and QC/QA Routine and Special core analysis program
• Provide log data QA/QC including all necessary filtering, log and core calibration, log analysis with appropriate petrophysical parameters and presentation
• Work with Study team and Reservoir Management to provide all required data including Petrophysical Analysis for the 3-D geologic and simulation models, and provide well logging program for development and exploration well including special logs.
• Prepare required documentations related to petrophysical analysis for final reports of reservoir studies and field development plans
• Prepare and conduct presentation to all stakeholder
• Coach young Petrophysicist, and act as a role model for them.
• Assure & Maintain the Petrophysical Database up to date with all reviewed and signed-off discipline report & interpretation.
• Skill in all core petrophysical areas including petrophysical studies, uncertainty analysis, well and reservoir management
• Integrated petrophysical studies with strong understanding of other discipline deliverable
• Skill level in core analysis including: conventional core analysis & special core analysis and core analysis
• Coaching of young petrophysicists.
• Expert in Petrophysical Analysis Software including Techlog
• Good experience in Cased hole logging interpretation result including (PLT, CBL, cased hole resistivity, PNC)
• Excellent ability in English Communication (Writing, Speaking, Reading, Presentation)
• A strong team player with good interpersonal skill.
• Result oriented with problem solving skills.
• Self-motivated, and able to work under pressure and in long hours (at the office as well as willing to travel to interior/company’s operation site)
• Operations support