Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support the Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP environment) by overseeing the day-to-day operation and administration of the ERP platform, including configuration, security and reporting.
• Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics AX applications and provide functional and technical support of the applications.
• Actively pursue issue resolution and reliably communicate status to the affected business stakeholders.
• Technical development of customizations and enhancements to the ERP system.
• Develop test plans, test scripts, and test procedures and coordinate testing of configured / developed functionality to the specifications.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
• A recognized Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems/ IT or related field.
• Certification in Microsoft Dynamics AX R2012 preferred.
• Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 implementation or support experience in either end-user or professional consulting environment, including new implementation, upgrades, and operations and maintenance.