Duties & Responsibilities
• Develops and organizes the department’s work with efficient and productive procedures.
• Prepares the required budget and administrate, monitors and controls expenditures to execute the department works.
• Works on projects related to subdivisions in urban, industrial, tourist, mixed-use areas, etc.
• Coordinates with internal and external related stakeholders and other agencies to facilitate the planning and implementation works in the zone.
• Reviews and updates the master planning strategy in the zone.
• Manages and supervises planning works in the department to achieve goals within available resources; plans and organizes workloads and staff assignments.
• Develop the zone master plan, guidelines, and regulations for all types of land use within the zone.
• Supervises the development and implementation of growth management, land use, economic development, utility, housing, transportation, park and open space, facilities, solid waste or other plans and guidelines to meet the zone’s needs and any requirements.
• Reviews and approves master plan, design, subdivision plats, utility corridors, boundary line adjustments, and minor land development proposals.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
• A recognized Bachelors’ degree in Urban Planning/ Architecture or similar.
• 10 years’ experience in Urban Planning with reputed organizations having exposure to the master planning and guidelines implementation.
• Shall have minimum 3 years’ experience at the managerial level. Experience in economic and free zone development is preferred.
• Shall have excellent planning, analytical, communication, presentation and project management skills.